AttractionsThe hotel itself is a popular attraction in St. Louis. In addition to providing on-site shopping and dining options, it provides easy access to a number of other popular St. Louis attractions:
- Laclede's Landing - Founded in 1764 as a trading post, the landing now features riverfront dining, shops and entertainment.
- Gateway Arch - The iconic St. Louis monument symbolizing America's westward expansion.
- CityGarden - An interactive urban oasis of art and plants, free to the public.
- Midtown/Theatre District - An arts and entertainment district home to more than 1,500 cultural events annually, featuring 12,000 theater seats, live music and 12 museums and galleries within four blocks.
- Busch Stadium - Home of St. Louis Cardinals baseball.
- Central West End - A popular and thriving mix of galleries, restaurants, shopping, live music, nightlife, and neighborhoods. Often described as Saint Louis’s version of "The Village.”
- Clayton Business District - Features specialty boutiques, shops and cafes in addition to hosting many of the city's thriving businesses.
For more information about what to do in the St. Louis area and how to do it, visit the following websites:
St. Louis Convention and Visitors Center
Electronic St. Louis Visitor Guide
Downtown Partnership restaurant guide
Explore St. Louis Mobile App
Explore St. Louis guides to ground transportation and public transportation
Downtown Trolley map