The Missouri Association of School Librarians (MASL) is the premier professional organization for library media specialists who work in Missouri schools.
The purpose of MASL is:
- To advocate for access to school library media center services and resources for Missouri's children.
- To develop collaborative relationships with stakeholders in the educational community.
- To enable the use of information technologies in Missouri schools.
- To provide opportunities for continuing professional education, focusing on exemplary practices in school library media centers.
- To recognize significant contributions to the profession and to the improvement of school library media programs in Missouri.
MASL is based in Jefferson City, Missouri and managed by an Association Management Company, Penman and Winton Consulting. While the MASL Board sets the direction and policies of the Association, Penman and Winton serves as the MASL Office managing MASL's:
- Member Services
- Readers Award Programs
- General Office Duties
You can contact the MASL Office by email at email@example.com or phone at (573) 893-4155.